My first new mix for 2022 and it comes at a time as Covid19 variant Omnicron has come, peaked and is likely going to move us things from Pandemic to Endemic? Who knows…? Lets hope!
Regardless of this all, I was thinking about the incredible people who helped us all through the pandemic and kind of been forgotten, while also flicking through the new book dictionary of obscure sorrows. I came across the incidental contact high, which is described as
A innocuous touch by someone just doing their job, that you find more meaningful that you’d like to admit.”
Anyway, its really good mix with lots of new tunes, a bit of pace (134bpm-ish) and a good feeling throughout. Related to the notion that maybe the pandemic is reaching closer to the end stages?
I’m loving Protoculture’s “Music is more than mathematics” and the unique remix of Shnorkel, which I picked up. To be fair there is a lot of Protoculture in my mixes.
- Love Technology – Protoculture
- Orenida (extended mix) – Gouryella/Ferry Corsten
- Collider (Jorn van Deynhoven remix) – Thomas Bronzwaer
- Music is more than mathematics (extended mix) – Protoculture
- Feel it (extended mix) – Cosmic gate
- Shnorkel (Thank you city remix) – Ido Ophir and Miki Litvak
- Go (extended mix) – Protoculture
- Tiger (extended remix) – Jerome Isma-Ae & Alastor
- Tears (protoculture remix) – Dakota
- Alone (extended mix) – Maarten de jong
- Headliner – Jorn van Deynhoven