Kubrick’s systematic percussive sequence
I have been loving a bunch of tech/progressive trance and decided its time for a nice mix using some of the tunes. I know there is some disagreement about the term, which I guess is closer to the techno category. Especially the tunes by Carlo Ruetz.
Either way its a good mix breaking into some classic trance by the end. The title of the mix is parts of the playlist, and the start is a long lost tune found after listening to one of the very first live mixes I did in Manchester. Roots is a killer start to a mix and sets the vibe perfectly. Reminds me how much I like Tomcraft actually.
- Roots – Tomcraft
- Trick – Carlo Ruetz
- Percussive thinking (Meat Katie & Elite force remix) – Frome
- Kubrick (Extended mix) – Jerome Isma-Ae
- Rheninkraft – Oliver Klien
- System hack – Carlo Ruetz
- Running up the hill (Jerome Isma-Ae bootleg) – Placebo
- Opium (Stan Kolev remix) – Jerome Isma-Ae & Alastor
- Sequence (Extended mix) – Estiva
- Floyd (Extended mix) – Jerome Isma-Ae & Alastor
- Outlaw (Extended mix) – Fatum
- Tears (Protoculture remix) – Dakota